Home that comes with 14 original chimney pots
Mr Charlesworth sold the estate as a whole in late 1920 and around 2004, the house was split into two, with the major portion of the property known as The Manor House.
The house has a commanding position with views over the village of Carleton and beyond over the Went Valley.
The front elevation of the house has the original door and tower above.
The property has been modernised but still retains all of its original detail and character.
Inside, there are three reception rooms and a kitchen with Aga, plus a study, gym, utility room and two cloakrooms.
Upstairs, there is a principal bedroom suite with dressing room, shower room and stairs to a private tower room.
There is a house bathroom, plus four further double bedrooms, three of which are en-suite.
Fair Holme, left, was built for Mary Shearburn by architect Joseph Sykes. The Manor House has views over Carleton and the Went Valley.