Incentives to buy at Chevin Park
BEN Bailey Homes has launched a new scheme at its Chevin Park development in Menston, near Ilkley. The Plus scheme is available on selected plots subject to legally completing before March 31, 2012. It offers kitchen appliances, carpets and vinyl flooring, curtains and blinds to all rooms, as well as all light fittings. The developer will also pay stamp duty, survey fees and legal costs, in addition to providing a full packing and removal service. Property prices start from £135,000.
Ben Bailey also has an 85 per cent shared equity option with the remaining 15 per cent to be paid back to Ben Bailey Homes within ten years. Tel: 08442 579030, www.ben-baileyhomes. com.