Dog is res­cued from bis­cuit jar by fire­fighter

Yorkshire Post - - NEWS -

A tiny dog had to be res­cued by a spe­cial­ist fire­fighter when it got its head stuck in a bis­cuit jar.

The pug and Chi­huahua cross­breed puppy – known as a chug – got into trou­ble as it tried to eat the fi­nal crumbs in the jar at its home in Southamp­ton, Hamp­shire. The fire ser­vice said the dog was re­leased by ‘man­ual ma­nip­u­la­tion’.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.