Four hos­pi­talised af­ter house fire

Yorkshire Post - - REGIONAL NEWS -

Four peo­ple were treated in hospi­tal for smoke in­hala­tion fol­low­ing a house fire yes­ter­day morn­ing.

Fire broke out in the kitchen of a prop­erty on Maylea Drive just be­fore 6am. Fire crews from Ot­ley, Raw­don and Shipley at­tended and crews wear­ing breath­ing ap­pa­ra­tus used a hose reel to tackle the fire. The house had work­ing smoke de­tec­tors. A fire in­ves­ti­ga­tion of­fi­cer also at­tended the in­ci­dent.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.