MAKEs: 16 prep: 15 mins cook: 20 mins
2 bundles of asparagus
4 sheets of ready-made filo pastry
50g (2oz) butter, melted
2 handfuls of finely grated parmesan
salt and black pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas mark 5
2. Cook the asparagus for 3 mins in boiling water. Drain and cool, then dry thoroughly with a clean tea towel.
3. Take one sheet of filo pastry and brush lightly with butter. Cut each piece into four. Place each asparagus spear along the bottom of your filo piece and roll snugly, but not over tightly.
4. Brush the outsides with butter again, then scatter with Parmesan and seasoning.
5. Bake on a lined tray for 15-18 mins until golden brown and crispy.
Per serving: 64 cals, 0.7g sugars, 3.5g fat (2g sat fat)