FIVE WAYS TO ENCOURAGE YOUR KIDS TO READ
• Make reading a family affair: Reading together is a powerful
motivator for children.
• Sneak it in under the radar: Set your TV to closed-captioning
or leave kids little notes to find throughout the day.
• Make reading fun: Create book-related activities like little
games and mini-plays based on the stories.
• Create a chart: Let your kids record their achievements and
build a sense of accomplishment.
• Talk about books: Tell your kids about books you love, books you think they’ll love and even let them write a letter to their favorite author.