Do You Know Me?
Help resolve this character’s identity crisis
After this sweet, strong Philadelphia transplant showed up at the 1994 Nurses Ball, she won over just about everyone in Port Charles… but did she have what it takes to stick in your memory? Let’s see if you can recall her name. (We’ll even give you hints.)
1. Mary Mae’s granddaughter only planned to stay through the summer but ended up sticking around for almost four years.
2. The beauty bears the distinction of being Jason’s first love — of course, that was back when he still went by Quartermaine!
3. The good girl also fell for A.J. … only to have him fall off the wagon again and again.
4. She and her family helped introduce Port Charles locals to Kwanzaa.
5. This do-gooder was involved in the Charles
Street Development Foundation and worked in GH’s social work department.