Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
T5’s Arrivals Level houses an ATM, interactive Visitors Centers, baggage carts, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, and Volunteer Info Professionals. Immediately after security check are gates 51A, 51B and 50B to the left – followed by gates 2A & B & 53A & B on opposite sides; and gates 51A – 59 surrounding the north end of the gateway. – Recently new restaurants & shops were added with celebrity chefs & retail brand names – reflecting The City of Los Angeles’ lifestyle. Among its other upgrades are new jet bridges, an expanded ticketing lobby, 4 added security checkpoint, new baggage carousels and international baggage recheck facilities.
Terminal 6 at LAX Airport with gates 60-69 serves Air Canada, Alaska, Copa (departures only), Great Lakes,& Mokulele Airlines – while XL Airways France will use T6 for its seasonal flights. The 8 check-in counters for Delta are located at the west end of the terminal. T6’s Departures Level houses Hudson News & DFS Duty-free and ICE currency exchange. T6’s new dining & retail area covering over 22,000 sq.feet has been completed and is showcasing ‘the best of Los Angeles’: After TSA security check, passengers arrive at an area representing downwn LA, and are then guided into Sunset Plaza with open spaces to eat, drink and people watch – followed by the Sunset Strip and Garden Terraze zones with high-end retail & local dining. The journey ends at the deparures gates which were transformed into beach areas with more dining & retail concepts. T6’s Arrivals level offers an ATM, interactive Visitors Centers, baggage carts & Volunteer Info Professionals. T6 now has its own customs & immigration processing. A service-animal relief area is in the atrium just beyond Gate 62.
Terminal 7/8 at LAX Airport: While the T7 part serves United & United Express e-ticket passengers only – the T8 part serves United & United Express passengers without e-tickets. T7/8 share Arrivals & Departures areas, after security check, have separate concourses housing – after security check – airline gates and amenities & services (food court with 5 restaurants, 5 separate food & drink outlets, a DFS Duty-Free and 6 other shops; as well as ICE currency exchange & vending machines. T7/T8’s Arrivals area offers ATM, currency exchange, interactive Visitors Centers, baggage carts & Volunteer Info Professionals; T7/T8’s Departure area offers check-in facilities, with access to security check and two separate gate areas:
– To the left is walkway to gates 80-88;
– to the right is direct access to gates 71A -78B. United Airline’s Customer Service is next to Gate 71B, while the Red Carpet Club is adjacent to gate 70A. Next to the food court is theelevator, and opposite of it the stairway to the VIP Lounge. T7’s Global First Lounge (GFL) was converted into a second United Lounge.
• The Travelers Disability / Emergency contact is 310-646-7911.
• The LAWA ADA Coordinator can be contacted at 424-646-5005.
• Parking for disabled passengers is available in all parking lots.
• Restrooms equipped for the disabled are available at all Terminals.
• Please contact your airline 48 hrs in advance for wheelchair service.
• All shuttle buses are lift-equipped with no fee.