‘Boss Baby’ BALDWIN
Since last fall, Alec Baldwin, 58, has been a smash with his satiric impressions of President Trump on Saturday Night Live.
And he’s a hoot in the upcoming animated movie comedy The Boss Baby (March 31) as the voice of a suit-wearing, briefcase-carrying infant. Here are five facts about the native New Yorker.
1. The 30 Rock star worked as a waiter at Studio 54 in New York City in 1979.
2. As of Feb. 11, 2017, Baldwin holds the record for hosting— 17 times— Saturday Night Live.
3. His wife, Hilaria, turned him on to yoga.
4. His only TV writing credit is an episode of Law & Order based on his personal experience with the tabloid press.
5. The first movie he ever saw: How the West Was Won (1962).