The Incredibles 2
Pixar sequels are famously long-awaited, and The Incredibles 2 is no exception. In this follow-up to the 2004 classic family film, the Incredibles are faced with a new villain who threatens everything, forcing this incredible family to pull together once again to save the day.
1. With its runtime of one hour and 58 minutes, The Incredibles 2 is the longestrunning CGI film in history.
2. Baby Jack-Jack’s voice is based on archival recordings of Pixar animator Tony Fucile’s then-infant son, Eli, who is now a teenager.
3. This is the 20th film released by Pixar.
4. The film was originally scheduled to be released in July 2019, but Pixar swapped the release date with that of Toy Story 4.
5. The Incredibles 2 was the first Pixar movie to have a McDonald’s Happy Meal merchandise deal since Cars (2006).
by Brad Bird Genre: Kids & Family Released: 2018 Price: $19.99