Trades, signings ...
• Zydrunas Ilgauskas is following LeBron James to Miami. Terms have not been disclosed. The 7-foot-3-inch center was immensely popular in Cleveland, where he had played his entire career, 13 years. A two-time All-Star, he averaged 7.4 points and 5.4 rebounds last season.
• Kyle Korver, one of the best outside shots in the league, signed a $15 million, three-year deal with Chicago. Korver set an NBA record by nailing 53.6 percent of his treys last year.
• New Jersey acquired shooting guard Anthony Morrow in a sign-and-trade with Golden State for a second-round pick. Morrow averaged 13 points last season, shooting 46 percent from three-point range.
• Golden State signed small forward Dorell Wright (7.1 points for Miami).
• New York signed Russian center Timofey Mozgov.