oPeninGs, ClosinGs & CominG soon
• Open: Los Cucos Mexican Cafe, a regional chain, at the former El Arroyo site at 12432 RM 2244, Bee Cave. 263-3400, www.los cucos.com.
• Open: Five Guys Burgers and Fries, a third Austin location of the national chain, at 4301 William Cannon Drive, E-200. 358-0774, www.fiveguys.com.
• Open: Hula Hoops, a ’50s-themed soda fountain with diner food housemade ice cream, and Tommy Gunns, a ’20s-themed health-oriented sandwich shop, at 711 Pine St., Bastrop. 512332-2944.
• Closing July 30: Jaime’s Spanish Village at 802 Red River St.
• Closed: Truck Farm Farmers Market, located in the Pots and Plants Gardening Center at Capital of Texas Highway (Loop 360) and Bee Cave Road. Although the market has officially closed, several vendors are continuing to sell their products at the nursery located on the northeast corner of the intersection.
• Moving: Starting Saturday, the Cedar Park Farm to Market farmers market will be moving to Lakeline Mall, near the intersection of U.S. 183 and RM 620. The vendors will be set up in the parking lot between Sears and Dillard’s.
Jaime’s Spanish Village is closing at the end of the month.