openings, closings & coming soon
• Open: The Flying Carpet, a trailer serving Moroccan food at Gibson Street and South Congress Avenue. twitter.com/TFC Austin.
• Open: Iggi’s Texatarian, a vegan trailer at 232 E. Cesar Chavez St. www.face-book.com/iggipup.
• Open: Gumbo’s of Lake Travis, part of the small chain of Louisiana-style restaurants, at 2823 Shops Parkway, Bee Cave. 263-277 , www.gumboslaketravis.com.
• Open: Blue Ribbon Barbecue, at the base of the Frost Bank building at 20 E. Fourth St. 369-3 9, www.brbbq.net.
• Open: Max Parfait, a trailer doing hamburgers, portobello burgers, chicken sandwiches and Belgian-style fries in the complex of food trailers in the 600 block of South Congress Avenue. www.max parfait.com.
• Open: Asi Es Colombia, a Colombian restaurant at 37 7 N. MoPac Blvd. (Loop ). 2 -7006.
• Coming soon: The Local Yolk, a trailer specializing in fried egg sandwiches at 2 E. Sixth St. www.thelocalyolkaustin.com.
• Opening this fall: Royal Blue Grocery, the third location of the downtown market 609 Congress Ave. www.royalbluegrocery.com.
• Closed: Jade Leaves Tea House, a tea cafe on Guadalupe Street.