Rear 3/4 View
1. Sorry, the taillights seem a bit small to me. They are nicely shaped and proportioned and are positioned into insets within an overall inset section.
2. More evidence that my supposed block model may have existed after all.
3. The black-painted gusset apparently holding up the transverse spoiler strip is a surprise, but it’s decently unobtrusive.
4. In this view, you get a clear sense of crispness in the front fender profile.
5. These look like truck wheels. As they should; they are truck wheels, nice ones. 6. The incurving part of the door panels below this stamped crease reduces the visual mass of the body sides.
7. This whole lower rear corner is a bit awkward, in that there is a black shelf coming off the traverse chrome strip, its tight corner radius pinches the outlet, and there is that graceless pointed pointed intersection of body color and underbody black. and
8. Not an aerodynamic diffuser, not a skidplate, this broad trim piece is relieved in the center like the front simulated skidplate.
9. I presume this cut line is the bottom of the lift gate and that the panel below it is hinged just above the transverse chrome strip, folding down to the back to make a picnic platform. If not, that’s a really high lift over for luggage. Servants handle that either way. AM