Man faces charges in East Bal­ti­more shoot­ing

Baltimore Sun - - MARYLAND -

A 25-year-old Bal­ti­more man has been charged with at­tempted first-de­gree mur­der in a shoot­ing last week in East Bal­ti­more, po­lice said. Pa­trick Har­ris of the 1100 block of Hart­man St. was be­ing held without bail in the Bal­ti­more Cen­tral Book­ing and In­take Cen­ter, po­lice said. Har­ris is sus­pected of open­ing fire Aug. 29 in the 900 block of N. Caro­line St., po­lice said. A vic­tim of that shoot­ing, whose name po­lice have not re­leased, re­mains in crit­i­cal con­di­tion at a hospi­tal. Har­ris was ar­rested on a war­rant Thurs­day, po­lice said. He was picked up in the 1600 block of Ash­land Ave.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from USA

© PressReader. All rights reserved.