Elk­ton man hurt while putting out heater fire

Baltimore Sun - - MARYLAND -

A man was burned Sun­day while putting out an elec­tric space heater fire in his home in Elk­ton, fire of­fi­cials said. Around 3 a.m. the man was awo­ken by a smoke alarm sound­ing in his home, the state fire mar­shal’s of­fice said in a state­ment. The man was able to ex­tin­guish the fire with a gar­den hose be­fore fire of­fi­cials ar­rived, fire of­fi­cials said, but he sus­tained burns to his right leg and hand af­ter his cloth­ing caught on fire, the of­fice said.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from USA

© PressReader. All rights reserved.