Cards & Treat Packages
Delight the Spookiest Ghosts & Goblins
Cardstock: Taylored Expressions Choice (buttercream); brown, orange We R Memory Keepers Happy Camper 6 x 6 paper pad Taylored Expressions Sack It Sentiments stamp set Ink pads: Ranger Distress (vintage photo); Clearsnap (frost white) White embossing powder 14 inches 1/2-inch-wide golden brown ribbon We R Memory Keepers 3/16-inch brown eyelet Taylored Expressions dies: Sack It To You (#TE240), Sack It Owl (#TE269), Tag Pocket (#TE238), Tag Stacklets 1 (#TE171), Totally Tags (#TE59) Cricut Cuttlebug die-cutting machine EK Success 13/4-inch circle punch We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile Embossing heat tool Taylored Expressions 1/16-inch-wide adhesive foam tape X-Press It 1/4-inch-wide doublesided tape Tombow liquid glue
Project note: Ink edges of cardstock pieces brown as desired.
1. Die-cut tag pocket from brown cardstock; fold and adhere flaps.
2. Using photo as a guide, die-cut owl eyes, belly and wings from patterned papers. Die-cut eyelashes from brown cardstock. Die-cut beak from orange cardstock. Adhere all pieces to pocket front using foam tape to attach wings and beak.
3. Die-cut a 25/8 x 41/4-inch tag from brown cardstock. Die-cut a 21/4 x 33/4-inch tag from cream cardstock. Adhere together. Attach eyelet to top of tag. Thread ribbon through eyelet; tie in a knot.
4. Die-cut a Totally Tags Scallop Circle from patterned paper; ink edges and adhere to tag with foam tape.
5. Stamp sentiment onto brown cardstock using white ink. Sprinkle with embossing powder; heat-emboss. Punch out using circle punch; adhere to tag.
6. Cut a 21/4 x 3/4-inch piece from patterned paper; adhere to brown cardstock; trim a small border along top and bottom. Adhere to tag. Insert tag into pocket.
1. Die-cut Sack It To You bag from brown cardstock. Assemble and adhere flaps and handle.
2. Using photo as a guide, die-cut owl eyes, belly and wings from patterned papers. Die-cut eyelashes from brown cardstock. Die-cut beak from orange cardstock. Adhere all pieces to bag front using foam tape to attach wings and beak. •