Cardstock: X-Press It (Blending Card); Bazzill Basics (curry spice, Phoenix, raven) Stampin’ Up! vellum Stamp sets: Little Darlings (Paris Café); Verve (Words of Wisdom) Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko ink pads: VersaMagic (midnight black), Memento (tuxedo black) American Crafts clear embossing powder Copic® markers: B26, BG45, C3, C5, C9, E55, E59, E71, G29, R27, Y08, YG09, YR24 Copic® Colorless Blender 24 inches 5/8-inch-wide gold ribbon The Crafter’s Workshop Baubles stencil Copic® Airbrush System Embossing heat tool Sewing machine with cream thread Adhesive foam tape Paper adhesive
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from black cardstock.
2. Cut a 33/4 x 5-inch piece from yellow cardstock; airbrush using bauble stencil and YR24 marker. Adhere to red cardstock; trim a small border. Set aside.
3. Cut a 31/2 x 41/2-inch piece from vellum. Follow tutorial instructions to create colored image on vellum.
4. Sew vellum image onto white cardstock; trim a small border. Airbrush edges of white frame with YR24 marker. Adhere to black cardstock; trim a small border.
5. Adhere colored image to airbrushed panel as shown. Wrap layered panels with ribbon; tie in a double bow. Attach to card front using foam tape. •