1. Form a 5 x 5-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Open card and place it facedown on scoring board. Score at 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch and 1/2 inch. This will create three embossed lines inside card for detail.
3. Cut a 43/4 x 43/4-inch piece of pink patterned paper. Adhere to green cardstock; trim a small border and adhere to card front.
4. Cut a 11/2 x 43/4-inch piece of green patterned paper, a 15/8 x 47/8-inch piece of green cardstock and a 13/4 x 5-inch piece of white cardstock. Layer and adhere pieces together. Adhere a diecut scalloped border piece to left side on back of layered panel as shown, trimming length as needed.
5. Adhere assembled piece to left side of card front with foam tape.
6. Stamp Tilda onto a 21/8 x 23/4-inch piece of white cardstock. Color with markers.
7. Stamp Tilda onto a sticky note and cut out, creating a mask. Place mask over colored image and use markers in spritzer tool to create colored background. Remove mask.
8. Adhere image to green cardstock; trim a small border. Adhere to white cardstock; trim a small border. Adhere to card front as shown using foam tape. 9. Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock. Cut a rectangle around sentiment. Adhere to green cardstock; trim a small border. Adhere to white cardstock; trim a small border. Adhere to lower right corner of card front using three layers of foam tape.
10. Thread brown cord onto die-cut tag. Referring to photo, adhere tag and diecut pieces to card front as shown using foam tape for dimension as desired.
11. Embellish butterflies and circles with gold beads.
12. Adhere die-cut scalloped edge border to back right edge of card.
13. Embellish colored image and butterflies with glitter glue; let dry.