Do you have a favorite paper-crafting tip to pass along to our readers?
On a 1/8-inch-wide roll of double-sided tape, apply a piece of the tape about 1 inch up over the core and up onto the other side of the tape. This stops the tape from coming away from the core as you use it.
1. Form a 43/8 x 55/8-inch card from yellow cardstock.
2. Cut a 43/8 x 55/8-inch piece from green patterned paper; adhere to card front.
3. Die-cut a 33/4 x 5-inch Large Stitched Rectangle shape from watercolor paper. Adhere to cardboard; trim edges.
4. Referring to photo, die-cut three leaf shapes from watercolor panel.
5. Cut a 33/4 x 5-inch piece from white cardstock; referring to photo, ink left half of panel as desired using Distress inks and blending tool.
6. Adhere inked panel to back of die-cut panel with inked side showing through die-cut leaf openings.
7. Adhere die-cut panel to red cardstock; trim a small border.
8. Stamp sentiment onto watercolor panel as shown using black ink.
9. Attach pearls to die-cut leaf openings as shown.
10. Attach panel to card front using foam tape. •
1. Form a 51/2 x 41/4-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Cut a 51/2 x 11/4-inch piece from gold cardstock; score a 1/8-inch border along bottom edge. Referring to photo, adhere panel to card front.
3. Cut a 51/2 x 1-inch piece from patterned paper; adhere to card front as shown.
4. Cut a 41/2 x 23/8-inch piece from cream cardstock. Stamp line of trees image onto panel; color with markers as shown.
5. Using photo as a guide, trim stamped panel into three 11/2 x 23/8-inch panels. Adhere each panel to gold cardstock; trim a small border. Adhere to card front.
1. Form a 41/2 x 61/4-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Cut a 41/2 x 61/4-inch piece from pink cardstock. Draw border around edge of panel using black pen. Add white dots as shown using gel pen. Adhere panel to card front.
3. Cut a 37/8 x 53/4-inch piece from white cardstock; adhere to card front.
4. Following manufacturer’s instructions, use papermaking kit to make a few different colored pieces of handmade paper. Let dry.
5. Cut a 33/4 x 51/2-inch piece from handmade paper. Stamp fern image onto panel; color with marker. Adhere to card front.
6. Stamp butterfly and three mushroom images onto handmade paper; cut out. Adhere to card front as shown using foam tape for dimension if desired.
7. Using photo as a guide, draw flourishes, grass and handwritten sentiment onto card front using black pen. Color grass with marker. •