Cardstock: Michaels/Recollections (rust); white Webster’s Pages Family Traditions 6 x 6 paper pad Stamp sets: Penny Black (Paisley Outline); Lawn Fawn (Love you a Latte) IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko ink pads: Memento Luxe (olive grove, rhubarb stalk, elderberry, northern pine), VersaFine (onyx black), VersaMark (watermark) IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko white embossing powder Bo-Bunny orange/brass decorative brad May Arts ribbon: 18 inches 1-inch-wide sheer orange, 8 inches 11/2-inch-wide champagne net Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves dies (#LF577) Die-cutting machine Embossing heat tool Ranger ink blending tool Ranger distressing tool Scoring board Paper adhesive
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Cut a 41/4 x 51/2-inch piece from light orange floral patterned paper.
3. Cut a 71/2 x 31/2-inch piece from rust cardstock. Make a pencil mark along right edge of panel 11/2 inches from top right corner (Photo 1). 4. Make another pencil mark along bottom edge of panel 3 inches from bottom left corner (Photo 2). 5. Using pencil and ruler, draw a line connecting marks; cut along line cutting off lower right area of panel (Photo 3).
6. Stamp Paisley Background image onto back of rust panel using watermark ink. Sprinkle with embossing powder; heat-emboss. 7. Place panel on scoring board with 71/2-inch edge at top and stamped side facedown. Score panel at 3, 31/2, 5 and 61/8 inches (Photo 4). 8. Distress edges of panel using distressing tool; accordionfold along score lines beginning with valley fold at 3-inch line (Photo 5). Referring to photo, adhere to patterned paper panel from step 2. 9. Trim net ribbon to 1 inch in width; wrap around panel, securing ends to back.
10. Wrap panel with an 8-inch length of sheer ribbon; adhere ends to back of panel. Adhere panel to card front.
11. Using photo as a guide, die-cut three leaves from white cardstock; sponge using Memento inks as desired. Layer and adhere to card front.
12. Tie a 10-inch length of sheer ribbon into a bow; attach brad to center. Adhere to card front as shown.
Decorate inside of card as desired.
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from brown cardstock.
2. Cut a 4 x 51/4-inch piece from wood sheet; adhere to card front.
3. Cut a 3/8 x 4-inch piece from both brown cardstock and wood sheet. Adhere wood panel to cardstock panel; adhere to card front as shown.
4. Cut a 23/4 x 4-inch piece from white cardstock. Using photo as a guide, stamp tree, fence and cat images onto panel using black ink; color with markers.
5. Die-cut and emboss window shape from brown cardstock; adhere over stamped image using foam tape. Attach to card front using foam dots.
6. Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock using black ink; die-cut and emboss around image using oval die template. Attach to card front using foam dots.
7. For pop-up card liner, form a 41/8 x 51/2-inch card from white cardstock.
8. Place Lucy Label Pop Up die in center of liner aligned with score line. Die-cut shape from liner; fold along score lines to create pop-up feature (Photo 1). 9. Stamp broom image on left panel using black ink; color with markers (Photo 2). 10. Die-cut Lucy Label Pop Up label shape from brown cardstock and adhere to liner, aligning with label shape and trimming to fit (Photo 3).
11. Cut a 2 x 13/4-inch piece from white cardstock; round corners. Stamp sentiment using black ink; ink edges brown. Adhere to card liner (Photo 4).
12. Cut a 13/4 x 5-inch piece from white cardstock. Stamp witch image onto panel using black ink; color using markers. Adhere to brown cardstock; trim a small border. Attach to right pop-up platform using double-sided tape (Photo 5). 13. Stamp cat image onto white cardstock using black ink; color using markers. Cut out; adhere to stamped panel (Photo 6). •