MFP Stamp Shop cardstock: black linen, orange, snow storm smooth Hot Off The Press Paper Pizazz Halloween Strip patterned paper MFP Stamp Shop stamp sets: I’m Going Batty, Broom Rides, Witchie, Halloween Selections, Vroom Ink pads: IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko Memento (tuxedo black); Ranger Distress (dried marigold) Faber-Castell PITT black artist pen Copic® markers: B32, B45, C1, C3, C4, E00, E02, E11, E21, E34, E35, R20, V22, V25, Y19, YG61, YG67, YR02, YR04, YR07 Ranger ink blending tool Scor-Pal scoring board Scor-Pal 1/8-inch-wide double-sided tape 3M adhesive runner
1. For card base, cut four 3 x 6-inch pieces from black cardstock. With long edge horizontal, score each piece at 11/2 and 41/2 inches (Photo 1). Fold along scored lines; burnish folds. Unfold.
2. Place two scored panels horizontally on work surface, creating a 6-inch square with vertical score lines (Photo 2). Attach double-sided tape along flaps at top and bottom corners (Photo 3). 3. Remove adhesive backing from double-sided tape and place the two remaining panels on top with score lines running horizontally, creating a second 6-inch square on top of previous layers (Photo 4).
4. The card construction is now complete. To reveal each face, push sides toward back (Photos 5 and 6). Decorate the four different faces of the card with stamps, patterned papers and cardstock as desired. •
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch side-fold card from cardstock.
2. Place 4 x 51/8-inch Valiant Honor die template onto card, positioned with fold inside of cutting area; die-cut (Photo 1).