Michaels/Recollections white cardstock Authentique Seasons Autumn 6 x 6 paper pad Reverse Confetti stamp sets: Forever Fall, All About You IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko VersaMark watermark ink pad IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko white embossing powder 5 inches May Arts 1/2-inch-wide red iridescent ribbon 1-inch coordinating button My Mind’s Eye enamel dots: rust, green, brown Embossing folders: Stampin’ Up! (Designer Frames), Darice (Wire Fence #1218-58) Craftwell Embosser embossing machine Embossing heat tool Punches: Stampin’ Up! (Extra-Large Oval); We R Memory Keepers (corner rounder) 3M adhesive foam tape Adhesive dots
1. Form a 43/4 x 61/2-inch card from kraft cardstock.
2. Cut a 43/4 x 61/2-inch piece from patterned paper; adhere to card front.
3. Cut a 41/8 x 51/2-inch piece from kraft cardstock. Stamp woodgrain image onto panel using Archival ink. Ink edges with Distress ink. Attach to card front using foam squares.
4. Die-cut 17/8 x 23/8-inch Classic Rectangles LG shape from white cardstock. With die template still in place, ink edges of shape using Distress ink. Remove die template. Repeat three more times, creating a total of four rectangles.
5. Stamp Autumn Blueprint images onto die-cut shapes; color with watercolor pencils. Adhere to card front as shown.
Attach stickers to card front spelling “FALL.”