So Grateful MATERIALS
1. Form a 41/4 x 6-inch card from brown cardstock.
2. Cut a 4 x 53/4-inch piece from watercolor paper.
3. Spritz watercolor panel with water. Using photo as a guide and keeping colors slightly separate, dab Distress Stains onto panel. Spritz panel a second time with water, allowing inks to blend slightly; let dry.
Rub stencil with brown Distress Stain; place stencil onto watercolor panel. Apply embossing paste to panel, allowing paste to pick up small amounts of Distress Stain from stencil. Gently remove stencil; let panel dry.
5. Stamp sentiment onto watercolor panel using black ink; adhere to card front.
6. Stamp leaf image onto white cardstock using brown ink. Sprinkle with embossing powder; heat-emboss. Die-cut around stamped image using corresponding die; adhere to card front.
7. Stamp leaf image onto white cardstock using light brown ink; stamp veins using dark brown ink. Die-cut around stamped image using corresponding die; attach to card front using foam tape.
8. Embellish card front with sequins; apply Liquid Pearls to centers.
Decorate inside of card as desired.
Bazzill Basics cardstock: white, cream, brown Strathmore watercolor paper Stamp sets: My Favorite Things (Thankful Leaves); Simon Says Stamp! (You) Inks pads: Ranger (vintage photo, walnut stain); IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko VersaFine (onyx black) Ranger Distress Stains: vintage photo, shabby shutters, faded jeans Clearsnap copper embossing powder Dreamweaver Stencils Wendy Vecchi Studio 490 embossing paste Ranger brass Liquid Pearls Factory Direct Craft rustic orange foil sequins The Crafter’s Workshop Chevron stencil Dies: My Favorite Things (Fall Leaves #MFT-226); Simon Says Stamp! (#S146) Die-cutting machine Spray bottle Embossing heat tool Ranger palette knife 3M adhesive foam tape Paper adhesive