Faith Looks Up
1. Form a 51/2 x 41/4-inch card from kraft cardstock.
2. Cut a 51/2 x 81/2-inch piece from cream cardstock. Arrange twigs onto cardstock as desired keeping in mind where sentiment will be stamped on panel.
3. Emboss twig design into panel using a standard sandwich of die-cutting platform and plates. Repeat until desired impression is achieved. 4. Repeat step 3 in the same manner using fresh-cut rosemary and thyme and allowing color from herbs to transfer to panel. Let dry for an hour.
5. Cut a 5 x 37/8-inch piece from herbdyed panel. Stamp sentiment using black ink. Ink edges of panel brown. Adhere to brown cardstock; trim a small border. Adhere to card front. •
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from kraft cardstock.
2. Cut a 4 x 51/4-inch piece from white cardstock. Place die template in center of panel, cutting side up. Secure in place using sticky notes. Emboss image into panel using die-cutting machine and following manufacturer’s instructions for embossing.
3. Stamp image onto panel as shown; color using markers. Embellish using glitter glue; let dry.
4. Adhere stamped panel to orange cardstock; trim a small border. Adhere to card front.
5. Tie ribbon into a bow. Wrap twine around center of bow; tie into a knot on top of bow.
6. Thread ends of twine through button; tie in a bow as shown. Adhere bow to card front.
7. Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock; punch out. Embellish with rhinestone. Attach to card front using foam dots.
Decorate inside of card as desired.