You Did It!
Pattern on page 94
1. Cut an 8½ x 5½-inch rectangle from white cardstock.
2. Following diagram on page 94, score, fold and unfold each score line, except for diagonal lines.
3. Crease diagonal lines and burnish using stylus.
4. Fold and unfold all scored lines in both directions (valley and mountain) so card will move easily.
5. Fold card along long horizontal score, holding score line at top (Photo 1).
Mountain-fold diagonal scores (Photo 2). 7. Valley-fold left flap (Photo 3). Card should flip into place (Photo 4).
8. Stencil pattern on front and inside card with Gelatos. Note: Tape off stencil above and below desired section to avoid stray marks.
9. Stamp sentiments above stenciled zigzags.
10. Cut a 23/4-inch square of teal cardstock. Adhere to card.
11. Cut several 6-inch strands of embroidery floss; cut and tie a strand of floss around halfway point of bunch (Photo 5). Fold strands in half. Wrap several more strands of floss near top to secure into a tassel shape (Photo 6). Trim ends as needed. Adhere tassel to card with adhesive dot. •