Step It Up! Card
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Cut a 41/4 x 51/2-inch panel from watercolor paper.
3. Stamp flowers and leaves on watercolor panel using various colors of ink. Apply water randomly with waterbrush.
4. Using computer and laser printer, print a solid black rectangle on white cardstock. Trim slightly larger than Happy Word die.
5. Place foil matte side down onto black printed cardstock piece. Pre-heat laminator. Fold copy paper in half; place cardstock piece with foil between folded paper and run through hot laminator. Foil will stick only to printed area. Die-cut foiled piece with Happy Trio die.
6. Mask sentiment stamp partially using sticky notes or masking tape. Stamp with watermark ink on black cardstock; sprinkle on white embossing powder and heat-set. Repeat to stamp remaining sentiment. Trim sentiment into two strips.
7. Die-cut scalloped window frame from white cardstock using Sunshine Layers dies. Adhere to stamped panel.
8. Adhere stamped panel to card; adhere foil word. Adhere stamped sentiment with foam squares.
Decorate inside of card as desired.