Just a Note Card
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from light blue cardstock.
2. Die-cut Sunshine Layers scalloped panel from watercolor paper.
3. Dab various ink colors onto acrylic block; apply to watercolor panel with waterbrush. Let dry.
4. Place stencil over watercolor panel; apply medium with palette knife. Let dry.
5. Stamp flowers on vellum with watermark ink; sprinkle on white embossing powder and heat-set. Color backs of stamped flowers with markers; fussy-cut flowers.
6. Stamp leaves on vellum with watermark ink; sprinkle on green embossing powder and heat-set. Fussy-cut leaves.
7. Stamp sentiment on watercolor panel with black ink. Dab black ink onto acrylic block. Pick up ink with waterbrush and flick onto background.
8. Adhere stamped flowers and leaves to watercolor panel. Adhere panel to card.
Decorate inside of card as desired.