Bright Birthday Ensemble MATERIALS
Cardstock: whip cream, beach ball, watermelon fusion, lemon drop, lemon grass, black licorice Journey Basics Black & White 12 x 12 paper pack Rock Notes stamp set Black licorice ink pad Candy mini self-adhesive enamel dots Silver sequins Beach ball thread Dies: Gift Card Sleeve (#DI-0092), Gift Card Window Plates (#DI-0093), Snapshot Frames (#DI-0045), Daisy Blooms (#DI-0010) Yummy Dots (#EF-0010) embossing folder Die-cutting machine Craft glue Adhesive foam squares
leaves from green cardstock; slightly fold. Adhere to card, tucking ends under flowers.
5. Attach enamel dots to flower centers.
6. Stamp sentiment on blue cardstock; trim and V-notch one end. Adhere to card with foam squares.
7. Trim a long length of thread and form several big loops. Carefully tuck loops under flowers; adhere.
1. Die-cut Gift Card Sleeve and Gift Card Window Plate from black cardstock.
2. Trim a small rectangle of white cardstock to fit inside diecut opening. Adhere in place. Score, fold and adhere giftcard holder together.
3. Die-cut Gift Card Window Plate from blue, yellow and pink cardstock. Arrange and adhere colored pieces inside die-cut opening as shown.
Attach enamel dot.