1. Form a 51/2 x 41/4-inch card from black cardstock.
2. Cut a 41/2 x 31/4-inch rectangle from green foiled cardstock; adhere to card with foam dots.
3. Cut a 41/4 x 3-inch rectangle from white cardstock.
4. Stamp background from Pretty Patterns 2 on white cardstock rectangle with green ink (Photo 1). Note: For easy placement, use a stamp positioning tool or adhere cardstock to craft mat with repositionable adhesive before stamping to hold it in place.
5. Die-cut a 11/2-inch scalloped circle from green cardstock. Stamp “Thank You” on circle with watermark ink; sprinkle on embossing powder and heat-set.
6. Cut five inches of ribbon; adhere around stamped background piece, securing ends to back of piece.
Adhere stamped background to card. Adhere stamped circle with foam dot.