1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from cardstock.
2. Cut a 4 x 51/4-inch panel of triangle patterned paper, a 4 x 11/2-inch strip of blue patterned paper and a 4 x 1/2-inch strip of orange patterned paper. Layer and adhere strips to panel.
3. Attach a few mini staples to left side of panel.
4. Stamp sentiment on large kraft tag. Staple shaped paper clip to tag. 5. Cut a 36-inch piece of twine; wrap around patterned paper panel. Thread ends through tags and tie bow.
6. Adhere panel to card with foam squares. Attach clothespin to top of tag. •
Bazzill Basics yellow cardstock Jillibean Soup Cool As A Cucumber patterned paper: Hip Hummus, Trendy Tomatoes Hampton Art Thinking of You stamp IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko Memento tuxedo black ink pad Jillibean Soup Cool As A Cucumber Pea Pod Parts die cuts American Crafts mini clothespin Maya Road Light Bulb shaped paper clip Jillibean Soup Mustard baker’s twine Heidi Swapp blue-green decorative tags Tim Holtz mini stapler Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® adhesive foam squares Xyron adhesive runner