Morethan 5FREEGifts+ firstkit! 50%offyour
Tool Set is your This5-PieceCardMaker
trying FREE GIFT just for Annie’s CardMaker Kit-of-the-Month Club!
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from cream cardstock.
2. Cut gray cardstock to fit card front; adhere.
3. Cut a 4 x 51/4-inch panel from book page. Stamp flowers and leaves along left and bottom edges of page as shown. Ink edges cream.
4. Adhere book page to card.
5. Die-cut “Happy” once from gray cardstock and four times from pink cardstock. Adhere pink die cuts together; adhere gray die cut slightly offset from pink stack.
6. Stamp Mother’s Day sentiment on pink cardstock; trim into strip.
7. Adhere die-cut sentiment to card with matte medium; adhere stamped sentiment with foam tape.
Attach pink pearls to card.
Stamp sentiment inside card.
1. Form a 5 x 7-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Cut a piece of Jill Floral paper slightly smaller than card front; ink edges. Adhere to card.
3. Cut 4¾ x 2-inch strip of Dress Pattern paper. Cut slightly wider strip of Number Circles paper. Adhere strips together. Punch edges of pink strip.
4. Wrap ribbon around strip; adhere in back. Tie ribbon bow; adhere.
5. Cut out printed journaling card; stamp sentiment on card and ink edges. Referring to stitch diagrams on this page, thread needle with floss and embroider French knots below sentiment as shown. Straight-stitch between French knots. Adhere to card with foam tape.
6. Stamp flower onto smooth white cardstock; color with markers. Fussy-cut image; adhere with foam tape. •