1. Form a 4¼ x 5½-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Cut teal cardstock to fit card front; adhere.
3. Stamp flower and swirls as shown on white cardstock with black ink; sprinkle on black embossing powder and heat-set. Color flowers with markers. Trim to 4 x 27⁄8 inches.
4. Stamp flower and swirls as shown on black cardstock with watermark ink; sprinkle on white embossing powder and heatset. Trim to 4 x 21⁄8 inches.
5. Stamp sentiment on white cardstock; trim to 4 x 1 inch. Place all three cardstock pieces on card front to determine placement and adhere in place using foam tape to adhere flower panels.
Adhere sequins to card.
3. Stamp sentiment at top of card.
4. Stamp flowers on watercolor paper; color with markers. Fussy-cut flowers; adhere to card with foam tape. •