1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from black cardstock; round corners.
2. Die-cut Bella Bouquet from white cardstock to use as silhouette object for cyanotype.
3. Follow instructions for Cyanotype Intensifying Process with hydrogen peroxide in developing bath. Stabilize the cyanotype by adhering it to cardstock.
4. Color cyanotype with colored pencils. Blend with Gamsol and tortillons, if desired.
5. Die-cut Tag Sale #4 shape from scrap paper; use negative as a window to determine where to place die on cyanotype print. Die-cut Tag Sale #4 shape from cyanotype print.
6. Cut a 4 x 41/2-inch panel of orange cardstock; round corners. Adhere cyanotype tag to center of panel.
7. Adhere panel to card. Tie 6 inches of ribbon into bow; adhere with adhesive dot.
8. Die-cut Danke Cursive from orange and black cardstock. Adhere black sentiment to card using glue pen; adhere orange sentiment atop and slightly offset to create shadow effect.
Attach gems to flower centers.