1. Place coloring sheet on craft sheet; brayer with yellow-gold ink. Repeat to brayer some areas with pink and some areas with aqua (Photo 7).
2. Immediately cover entire piece with embossing powder. Tap off excess and return to jar. Heat-set. Be sure to let piece cool before handling.
3. Press yellow-gold ink pad onto craft sheet. Spritz lightly with water; use small paintbrush to color outer border. Repeat to color inner border with pink. Heat-set briefly.
4. Use brayer to add clear embossing ink to coloring sheet. Immediately cover with clear embossing powder. Tap off excess and heat-set. Let cool.
1. Adhere coloring piece to yellow cardstock; trim a small border. Adhere to blue cardstock; trim a small border.
2. Form a 51/2 x 61/2-inch card from white cardstock. Cover card front with fuchsia cardstock. Adhere coloring piece.
Attach gemstones to card as desired.
Tie 6 inches of black ribbon into bow; adhere to card.