1. Form a 5 x 7-inch card from black cardstock.
2. Cut a 5-inch square from crosswalk patterned paper; cut a 5 x 1-inch strip of silver cardstock. Adhere cardstock behind patterned paper square, leaving slight border at top. Adhere to card.
3. Stamp motorcycle image twice on white cardstock. Color one image completely. For second image, only color gas tank; fussy-cut. Adhere colored tank to complete stamped piece with foam tape.
4. Trim stamped image; dust edges with chalk. Adhere to black cardstock; trim a small border.
5. Cut a 3 x 4-inch panel of numbers patterned paper; round corners. Attach brads to top left and bottom left corners. Adhere to card. Adhere stamped image with foam tape as shown. 6. Cut a 5 x 3/4-inch strip of chevron patterned paper; V-notch one end. Repeat with silver cardstock. Adhere strips to card, slightly overlapping. Trim overhang on left edge of card.
7. Adhere die-cut sentiment to card with foam tape. Adhere sticker border along seam of patterned paper on card.
8. Cut a small banner flag from silver cardstock. Adhere to white cardstock; trim a small border. Adhere to card as shown.
9. Adhere metal number to bottle cap. Adhere to card. Draw a screw on white cardstock with black and silver pens. Cut out; adhere to card with foam tape. Note: If you are not comfortable drawing, use a stamped image or a sticker.
10. Adhere sticker dots as desired. Decorate inside of card as desired. •
Bazzill Basics cardstock: black, white, silver foil Paper House ColorWays patterned paper: Noir Crossings, Noir Brooklyn Paper House ColorWays Noir die cuts Silver metallic stickers: borders, dots Janlynn Stamps Happen Ride stamp set Ranger Archival black ink pad Sakura gel pens: black, white, silver Inkadinkado black chalk Michaels Recollections silver faux screw brads Darice silver bottle cap Metal number 2 Marvy Uchida corner punch Elizabeth Craft Designs double-sided tape 3M adhesive foam tape