Life Is Beautiful
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Emboss card front with embossing folder and trim off bottom 11/2 inches.
3. Die-cut 15/8-inch circles from white and tan cardstock. Die-cut blossom in center of tan circle. Stamp starfish on white circle; color.
4. Trim and adhere acetate piece to back of tan circle. Outline circle with foam squares leaving no gaps between squares; place beads and sequins inside. Adhere to white circle. 5. Punch chevron pieces from blue cardstock. Cut a 41/4 x 11/4-inch-wide strip of white cardstock; attach to bottom of card by adhering with chevron pieces and shaker.
6. Stamp sentiment near bottom of card. •