1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Cut black cardstock to fit card front; adhere.
3. Using electronic cutting machine, size Grad Cap cutting file to 31/4 inches wide; position near top of a 4 x 51/2-inch rectangle. Cut from white cardstock.
4. Stamp sentiment on panel; wrap red cord around panel and secure in back. Cut a piece of acetate and adhere to back of white panel to cover opening.
5. Adhere two layers of foam tape around edges on back of panel. Adhere two layers of foam tape around opening; place sequins, glitter stars and beads inside opening.
Adhere die-cut panel to card.
1. Cut a 4-inch square from white cardstock; fold in half. Cut slit at top to hold cord (Photo 1). 2. Cut 40-inch lengths of red and black cord. Wrap red cord around folded cardstock several times. Repeat with black (Photo 2).
3. Slide long length of red cord under all wrapped layers; bring ends up to top of folded cardstock and tie a couple of knots (Photo 3). 4. Cut wrapped cords at bottom of cardstock; fold over so knot is now inside tassel (Photo 4). 5. Wrap long piece of black cord around tassel and tie off (Photo 5). Adhere tassel to card as shown using matte medium as adhesive. •