Summertime CARD TRENDS
• Coloring Pages for Cards • Going WIDE With Copics • Designing With Angles & Triangles
1. Die-cut Tanglewood Frame from white cardstock to use as silhouette object for cyanotype.
2. Follow instructions for Basic Cyanotype Process. Set aside die cut to use later. Stabilize the cyanotype by adhering it to cardstock.
3. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from pink cardstock; round corners.
4. Cut a 4 x 51/2-inch panel of orange cardstock; use Tri Square die to cut three vertical windows along left side.
5. Hold die-cut panel over cyanotype print to determine best placement of design in windows.
6. Cut three desired squares from cyanotype print slightly larger than die-cut windows. Tape cyanotype squares to back of die-cut panel.
7. Round corners of die-cut panel; adhere to card front.
8. Snip elements from original die cut to match top framed cyanotype image; adhere atop framed image, slightly offset to form a shadow effect.
9. Die-cut Scripted and Bella Bouquet from white cardstock; snip two flowers from Bella Bouquet die cut.
10. Adhere die-cut flowers and sentiment to card; adhere pearls. •