Grateful for You
Cardstock: Neenah Paper (desert storm, solar white); My Favorite Things (gold shine) Paper Smooches stamp sets: Blossoming Buds, Best Buds IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko ink pads: Memento (desert sand), VersaFine (onyx black) WOW! clear embossing powder Copic® markers: E23, E25, E27, G21, G28, R17, R37, R89, W1, Y32, Y35, Y38, YG63, YG67, YR04, YR07, YR09 Copic® Colorless Blender (0) Paper Smooches Frame 4 die (#J2D-15-230) We R Memory Keepers Woven embossing folder (#WR662691) Sizzix die-cutting machine Wagner embossing heat tool 3M adhesives: adhesive foam tape, clear tape Paper adhesive
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from kraft cardstock.
2. Cut a panel from kraft cardstock slightly smaller than card front; emboss with embossing folder. Adhere to card.
3. Die-cut frame from gold cardstock and white cardstock. Tape white center portion to back of gold frame portion.
4. Stamp “grateful for you” onto center of die-cut frame with black ink; sprinkle on embossing powder and heat-set. Adhere frame to card with foam tape.
5. Stamp flower spray onto white cardstock with sand ink. Color with markers. Fussy-cut flower spray, leaving white border. Adhere to card with foam tape.
6. Decorate inside of card as desired.