1. Form a 41/2 x 6-inch card from watercolor paper.
2. Cut watercolor paper slightly smaller than card front.
3. Place star stencil on scrap paper; cover stencil with spray stain. Carefully lift, turn over and place stencil on watercolor panel. Use paper towels to blot off spray ink to create reverse design from stencil.
4. Stamp leaf on watercolor paper with white ink; sprinkle on embossing powder and heat-set. Die-cut leaf with corresponding die; spray piece with stain. Blot off excess.
5. Die-cut sentiment from cardstock.
6. Adhere watercolor panel to card. Adhere leaf and sentiment to card. Attach epoxy dots using foam squares as desired. •