Michaels cardstock: white, beige, burgundy White gel pen Stamps: Crafter’s Companion (Once in a Lifetime); Penny Black (Delicate Florals); Hero Arts (Cheers Messages by Lia) Ink pads: IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko Delicata (golden glitz), Memento (desert sand), VersaFine (vintage sepia); Ranger Distress (scattered straw, wild honey) IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko Memento markers: dandelion, potters clay, rhubarb stalk, bamboo leaves, olive grove Gesso My Mind’s Eye taupe brads IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko craft mat My Sweet Petunia MISTI stamp positioning tool Paintbrush 1/2-inch hole punch Ranger Multi Medium matte adhesive
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Cut a burgundy cardstock panel to fit card front; adhere. 3. Cut a 33/4 x 5-inch panel and a 31/2 x 43/4-inch panel from cream cardstock. 4. Cut a 31/2 x 43/4-inch panel from white cardstock. Ink Delicate Florals stamp with markers; stamp onto panel using stamp positioning tool. Stamp Once in a Lifetime background onto panel with sand ink. Use finger to apply gesso to tone down colors as desired. 5. Ink left and bottom edges of white panel with yellow and orange ink. Flick gold ink across panel with wet paintbrush. Ink edges of panel with gold ink.
6. Stamp sentiment onto white panel with sepia ink; outline “Sweetest” with white pen.
7. Punch two half circles along right edge of panel; adhere white panel to smallest cream panel. Center and adhere to largest cream panel.
8. Attach brads to panel inside half circle cutouts; adhere panel to card.
Stamp sentiment inside card.