Cardstock: white, teal Therm O Web iCraft® Deco Foil™ red transfer sheet Hot Off The Press Thank You! stamp set IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko VersaMark watermark ink pad WOW! gold superfine embossing powder Teal silk ribbon 31/2-inch scalloped oval punch Embossing heat tool Paper trimmer Bone folder Iron Therm O Web iCraft® Deco Foil™ Hot Melt adhesive Adhesive foam tape Craft glue
1. Form a 7 x 5-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Cut a 63/4 x 43/4-inch panel from white cardstock. Use paper trimmer to cut five slightly angled 53/4-inch-long strips of Hot Melt adhesive.
3. Place pieces on your paper with adhesive side (rough side) facing down. Cover with parchment paper. Iron; remove parchment paper and allow design to cool. Peel off liners.
4. Place red foil on top of adhesive strips, with colored side facing up. Cover with parchment paper; iron for 30–40 seconds. Let cool; peel away foil sheet to reveal design.
5. Adhere foiled panel to teal cardstock; trim a small border. Adhere to card.
6. Punch a scalloped oval from white cardstock. Stamp sentiment onto oval; sprinkle on embossing powder and heat-set.
7. Adhere oval to card with foam tape. Tie ribbon bow; glue to card as shown.