Cardstock: JAM Paper (bronze stardream); Marco’s Paper (black glossy, smooth white) Hero Arts Hello stamp set Ranger Distress ink pads: spiced marmalade, fossilized amber Ranger Perfect Pearls pigment powder: perfect bronze, perfect gold Dies: Taylored Expressions (Frame in Frame #TE544); Hero Arts (Hello #DC151) Taylored Expressions Scattered Leaves embossing folder (#TEEF11) Sizzix die-cutting machine Ranger dusting brush Ranger mini round blending tool Scoring tool 3M adhesives: tape runner, adhesive foam tape Elizabeth Craft double-sided tape
1. Form a 51/2 x 41/4-inch card from bronze cardstock.
2. Cut a 51/4 x 4-inch inch panel from white cardstock; ink one half with yellow ink and other half with orange ink, overlapping colors in center.
3. Tap bronze pigment powder onto inked panel using dusting brush; blend with brush. Gently rub entire panel with tissue to remove excess powder. Repeat with gold pigment powder.
4. Emboss inked panel with embossing folder.
5. Die-cut “hello” in center of inked panel; set aside negative pieces to use later.
6. Cut a 51/2 x 41/4-inch panel from black glossy cardstock; die-cut using largest frame die. Reserve center portion of die-cut frame.
7. Die-cut “hello” from center portion of die-cut frame. Cut length of double-sided tape large enough to cover die-cut word in center of inked panel; attach to back of panel covering die-cut opening.
8. Place black glossy “hello” die cut in center of inked panel.
9. Adhere black glossy frame to inked panel.
10. Attach foam tape to all sides of back of inked panel; adhere to card.
11. Decorate inside of card as desired. •