Happy Birthday to You
Cardstock: MFP Stamp Shop (hazelnut tan); Michaels (cream) Die Cuts With A View Premium Paper Collection patterned paper Michaels copper brads Die templates: Spellbinders® (Standard Circles LG #S4-114, Standard Circles SM #S4-116); Sizzix (Happy Birthday to You #660368) Sizzix die-cutting machine Punches: Martha Stewart Crafts (Doily Lace edge); Fiskars (1/16-inch hole) Scor-Pal scoring board 3M tape runner Scor-Pal adhesive sheet
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from tan cardstock.
2. Cut a 4 x 11-inch panel from cream cardstock. Punch short edge with border punch. Score and fold over at 1 inch from punched edge. Trim panel to 51/4 inches long.
3. Cut a 4 x 51/4-inch panel from foiled vellum patterned paper; tuck under punched flap on cream panel. Secure with brads. Adhere to card.
4. Cut a 4-inch square from adhesive sheet; cut a 4-inch square from copper paper. Attach copper square to adhesive sheet. Die-cut sentiment from square.
5. Die-cut 31/2-inch circle from copper foil paper. Die-cut 31/4-inch circle from cream cardstock.
6. Adhere cream circle to copper circle. Remove paper backing from die-cut sentiment; adhere to circles. Adhere to card.
7. Decorate inside of card as desired. •