1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Cut a 41/4 x 51/2-inch panel from orange cardstock.
3. Cut a 41/8 x 53/8-inch panel from white cardstock.
4. Apply Kaleidacolor ink to Maple Leaf Sunset stamp with brayer; stamp onto white panel. Stamp sentiment inside circle with brown ink.
5. Ink leaf edges of Maple Leaf stamp with watermark ink; stamp onto existing colored impression. Sprinkle on embossing powder, tap off excess and heat-set.
6. Adhere white panel to orange panel. Wrap ribbon around panels; knot.
7. Adhere panel to card. Adhere sequins.
8. Decorate inside of card as desired. •
Michaels cardstock; white, burnt orange Memory Box stamp sets: Maple Leaf Sunset, Kindness of People IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko ink pads: VersaFine (vintage sepia), Kaleidacolor (creole spice), VersaMark (watermark) IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko gold embossing powder Pretty Pink Posh bronze sequins May Arts sheer white ribbon IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko craft mat Embossing heat tool Brayer Ranger Multi Medium matte adhesive