Gold Mod Leaves
Cardstock: A Muse Studio (Bermuda); Papertrey Ink (dark chocolate, fine linen); Michaels (gold foil) Papertrey Ink Stylish Sentiments: Birthday stamp set IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko ink pads: VersaMark (watermark), VersaFine (onyx black) Gold embossing powder Ranger gold Perfect Pearls Mist pigment spray Papertrey Ink Phrase Play #7 die (#PTD-0646) Die-cutting machine Embossing heat tool Stampin’ Up! Embossing Buddy antistatic pouch 3M adhesive foam tape 3M tape runner Ranger Multi Medium matte adhesive
1. Form a 4 x 51/2-inch card from taupe cardstock.
2. Cut a 4 x 51/2-inch panel from aqua cardstock; adhere to card.
3. Open pigment spray bottle; use spray stem to flick drops of pigment spray onto card.
4. Die-cut three leaves from gold foil cardstock; adhere two to card with matte adhesive.
5. Cut a 33/4 x 1/2-inch strip from brown cardstock. Rub antistatic pouch across strip. Stamp sentiment with watermark ink; sprinkle on embossing powder and heat-set.
6. Adhere strip to card with foam tape; adhere leaf.
7. Stamp sentiment inside card with black ink. •