Sparkle On Trio
1. Form a 41/4-inch-square card from white cardstock.
2. Die-cut 23/4-inch circle from center of scrap paper to create a mask.
3. Cut a 4-inch square from white cardstock.
4. Place mask over white square; airbrush with B52 and B34 markers.
5. Stamp elephant onto white cardstock; color with C1, C3, C5 and R11.
6. Stamp circular-shaped balloon onto white cardstock; color with YR61, YR15 and YR09. Add sparkle with orange pen.
7. Fussy-cut stamped images; adhere to white square as shown.
8. Stamp sentiment onto white square.
9. Draw a string for the balloon; doodle frame around white square with black pen.
10. Adhere white square to card with foam tape.
X-Press It Blending Card cardstock My Favorite Things Adorable Elephants stamp set IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko Memento tuxedo black ink pad Copic® markers: B34, B52, C1, C3, C5, R11, YR09, YR15, YR61 Copic® atyouSpica pens: lipstick, lavender, pink, blossom, lemon, orange, pitch black Copic® Air-Brushing System Spellbinders® die templates: Standard Circles LG (#S4-114), Classic Squares LG (#S4-126), Classic Ovals SM (#S4-112) Die-cutting machine Scrap paper X-Press It adhesive foam tape Liquid glue