A Huge Effort
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from white cardstock.
2. Die-cut 21/2 x 31/4-inch oval from center of scrap paper to create mask.
3. Cut a 41/4 x 51/2-inch panel from white cardstock.
4. Place mask over white panel; airbrush with B52 and B34 markers.
5. Stamp elephant image onto white cardstock; color with C1, C3, C5 and R11.
6. Stamp kite onto white cardstock; using Airbrushing technique, airbrush lavender and pink glitter pen ink onto image.
7. Fussy-cut stamped images; adhere to white panel as shown.
8. Stamp sentiment onto white panel.
9. Draw a string for the kite; doodle frame around white panel with black marker.
10. Stamp butterfly next to elephant; color with pink pen.
11. Adhere white panel to card with foam tape.