Party Time Gift Set
The Container Store gift box Cardstock: sugar cube, peapod, granny smith, salt water taffy, cherry pop, lemon meringue Build a Scene 6 x 6 paper pack Monkey Business stamp set IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko Memento tuxedo black ink pad Copic® markers Doodlebug Design baker’s twine: redand-white, white Dies: Monkey Business (#TEPS177), Build a Scene – Rolling Clouds (#TE504), Build a Scene – Rolling Hills (#TE187), Build a Scene – Trees (#TE647), Wispy Grass Border (#TE548), Little Bits – Balloons (#TE414), Build a Tag 1 (#TE459), Stitched Rectangle Stacklets (#TE721) Die-cutting machine Green gift shred Adhesive foam tape 3M liquid glue
*All materials from Taylored Expressions unless otherwise noted.
1. Die-cut Little Bits – Balloons (large) from red cardstock twice. Die-cut Little Bits – Balloons (small) from yellow cardstock twice.
2. Die-cut Wispy Grass Border from dark green cardstock twice.
3. Die-cut Stitched Rectangle Stacklets (largest) from light blue cardstock, white cardstock, green chevron paper, dark green cardstock and light green cardstock.
4. From the previously die-cut white cardstock, die-cut Build a Scene – Rolling Clouds twice.
5. From the previously die-cut green chevron paper, die-cut Build a Scene – Rolling Clouds to make the background tree line.
6. From the previously die-cut light green and dark green cardstocks, die-cut Build a Scene – Rolling Hills to make the foreground hills.
7. Die-cut Build a Tag 1 from light blue cardstock and white cardstock.
8. From previously die-cut white cardstock, die-cut Build a Scene –Rolling Clouds to make top of tag.
9. Die-cut Build a Scene – Trees tall tree trunk from wood grain patterned paper. Die-cut round heart tree top from green leaf paper.
1. Form a 41/4 x 51/2-inch card from light blue cardstock. 2. Stamp monkey onto white cardstock twice; color with markers. Die-cut monkeys with corresponding die.
3. Stamp sentiment onto top cloud layer.
4. Referring to photo, assemble and adhere die-cut pieces. Adhere top cloud layer and top hill layer with foam tape. Adhere assembled panel to card with foam tape. Note: Save scraps for tag assembly.
5. Adhere white baker’s twine to balloons; tie small bow. Adhere monkey with foam tape. Adhere balloons using foam tape for red balloon.
1. Using scraps from card and referring to photo, assemble and adhere die-cut pieces to light blue tag base. Adhere top hill layer with foam tape. 2. Adhere white baker’s twine to balloons; tie small bow. Adhere monkey with foam tape. Adhere balloons using foam tape for red balloon.
3. Attach red baker’s twine to tag top; attach to gift box. •